January 23, 2010

Beautiful Mom To Be

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this wonderful family again...for a very special reason. A new baby is on the way and the mommy to be is so beautiful. She and I spent hours just chatting, and posing and photographing and chatting some more. Daddy helped keep the kids entertained in between getting their pictures taken. It was a wonderful afternoon and I can't wait to meet the newest member of this fantastic family.
I love their style, so modern and beautiful. The nursery is so warm and wonderful. The new baby will be so comfy.
I love this picture. S is so gorgeous.
Look at this face. This little lady is going to be a great big sister.
Big brother will now have two siblings to help take care of. I think he will do a wonderful job.
This was such a peaceful afternoon. We had so much fun finding wonderful ways to capture the beauty and anticipation of pregnancy.

Four will become five in just a few short weeks.
Unbelievable beauty...

I was so excited to come back up to the nursery at the end of our photo session. We found the light streaming through the window glowing on the crib. Children really are the "light" of our lives. I hope this image speaks to you as much as it does me.
We finished the afternoon by painting mommy's belly. The kids had so much fun picking out what color to paint her belly.

As always, it was such a joy to see you again. I hope to be photographing your family for many years to come. I can't wait to meet the new baby.
Ok, go have that baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo happy with our photo shoot and how the pictures came out. To capture a special time like this is priceless. Jody, you were amazing at helping direct myself and the rest of the family so we looked our best. Thanks again for your patience with us! We can't wait for newborn pictures. Now for the hard job of picking out the ones to be framed.

    ReplyDelete