May 23, 2010

4 Day Old Beauty, Newborn Photographer

This morning I visited with the G family for the second time. Baby S arrived 4 days ago and to say that she is so adorable is an understatement. What a little beauty. Add the big sister and it is adorableness overload!

M was keeping an eye on her baby sister.



Mommy did a little shopping on Etsy in preparation for our photo session. I love it when families have ideas of what they want by way of pictures. We had fun playing dress up with this little darling.



Thanks again for entrusting me with your family memories. I hope to be photographing you for many years to come. Enjoy your little beauties!

1 comment:

  1. you scored again with newborn pics! love them! she is adorable...how fun in the "nest". my favorites are big sister looking down at new baby sister and where mom and dad are holding her up under the saying on the wall. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete