May 30, 2010

Stunning Wedding, Captital District Wedding Photographer

I have spent the last two weekends with such wonderful people as they celebrated the most special day of their lives. Yesterday Steve and I photographed a STUNNING couple at their wedding in Schenectady. Here are just a few photos that I couldn't resist posting. When I get back into town, I will post many more from this couple's beautiful wedding.

Here is the stunning bride as she finished getting dressed. I loved the light streaming through this window. Steve photographed the men as they were getting ready and I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph all of the ladies. We had a great time chatting and they were all so awesome. Many thanks to all of you for making my job so easy! I kept telling the bride how calm she was.
Beautiful couple.
The church in Schenectady was absolutely beautiful. Steve was photographing the groom and I took this lovely lady over to the church wall. What an amazing background for this amazing beauty. My camera loved her and I barely had to instruct her on posing as she loved the camera too!
During the reception we snuck outside to take a few pictures. I turned the flash off and found the most amazing lighting under this beautiful lantern. I have so many favorite images from our little nighttime mini photo session, but this one struck me right away. The gorgeous bride was so enthralled with this lantern and I think it really shows in this image. Talk about "finding the light."
To the happy couple, wishing you a wonderful honeymoon! Check back in a few days for more of a sneak peek. Many thanks to the bride and groom and to all of the family and friends. You were a fantastic group to work with.
It was wonderful meeting all of you and I wish you all of the happiness in the world.

5 comments:

  1. WOW - this last picture is outstanding! it makes me feel so excited for her - she looks like she is so full of hope as she begins the next step of her life. what a great shot she will have for the rest of her life. - ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love this shot of the lantern. looks like a magazine ad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate hearing them. That latern shot is my absolute favorite also. Made even more special by the fact that she loved looking at it so much. It was worth having to sit down on the sidewalk in dress pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jody, thank you very much for posting them so quickly :) we got so excited , just got back from NYC and checked the site right away. They are wonderful. Thank you again, you guys! We are so anxious to see the rest of them ;)
    Ioana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ioana! Thanks for leaving a comment! I am so glad you like the pictures. I think between Steve and I, we got a ton of wonderful photos. I am sure you will be very pleased.

    Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon in the city.

    Wonderful meeting all of you!

    ReplyDelete