June 1, 2010

More Wedding Photos

Here are a few more fun shots from this past weekend's wedding. The ladies enjoyed a little bit of bubbly before getting dressed. The bride asked me to get a few photos of them in their fun t-shirts. Bride, Maid of Honor, Flower Girl. Cute! On a separate note, I have to give a shout out to this Maid of Honor. She took her job seriously...including running up 3 flights of steps at the Stockade Inn, not just once, but several times!
Adorable flower girl and bride to be. Little M loved to have her photo taken. She also had her digital camera with her and she was snapping away. A photographer in the making.
We had to get a picture of the hair! Miss I has the most amazing curls and the flowers looked amazing against her black hair.
The soon to be In-Laws popped over to the hotel for a quick visit. Great family.

Sometimes my favorite photos are just "the moments" captured when no one realizes that they are being photographed. This was one of those moments...right after becoming husband and wife.
Hello HOT COUPLE!
Alright, on a side note, I kept it under 700 images! Steve was very proud of me. I was a little nervous when after taking all of the photos of the ladies getting ready, I realized I was already at 160 images! That didn't leave much for ceremony, formals and reception...
Just a little inside joke with Steve and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment