July 31, 2010

Anticipation and Joy, Capital District Maternity Photographer

I met this amazing couple early this morning for N's maternity pictures. They were so great to work with and we had fun trying some fun poses. I would like to thank the owners of the beautiful Appel Inn in Altimont, http://www.appelinn.com/, for allowing us to use their property for the pictures. N and J were married at the Appel Inn almost 9 years ago. I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a wedding here just a few weeks ago. I was so excited to use their property again!


These soon to be parents are avid athletes. Both compete in marathons and J just finished a triathlon! N thought it would be cute to show off both of their bellies!


N was really excited to try this pose. I think it came out great. I love J's expression.

As we were standing by this wishing well, I couldn't help but think how lucky they are to have each other and now to have this long awaited baby arriving so soon. Their wish came true.
It was wonderful meeting you both. I can't wait for the newest addition to make an appearance!

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!! so glad you got such awesome images for such an awesome couple. I'm tearing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always commenting Julie! I can't thank all of you ladies enough for passing my name on to all of your friends! You are a great group of ladies and I hope to be photographing all of you for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicky and Jason ChlopeckiAugust 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

    Jody
    Thank you so much for working with us. We LOVE how the pics came out. We cannot wait to see you again once Baby C arrives. You were so wonderful to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to meeting the new baby too!!! I am so glad you love the photos. It was great meeting you and Jason!

    ReplyDelete