July 3, 2010

Summer Night Wedding, Capital District Wedding Photographer

It is late and I should be sleeping, but I am too excited to get this sneak peek up for this amazing couple. I am just getting back from shooting this phenomenal wedding. I have several people to mention and amazing photos of this beautiful venue to write and post about, but for now, I will post a few of my favorites. Much more to come and I can't wait to show off the beautiful venue photos.

A fun, more modern composition. Love it!
Amazing light! I kept telling E and M how happy I was to be shooting in such gorgeous light!

Father and daughter. What a sweet moment.

I will end with my favorite image. Beautiful light, beautiful bride, what more can you ask for!
Great meeting you and your wonderful families. Keep an eye out for another post with more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment